Monday, February 01, 2010

The Old Paradigm

That books are the best friends... I would desperately agree... However, I haven't found enough time to spend with this friend of mine.

True... I have never missed something so desperately. I do not find the time, as much as I wanna make it, to read anything at all. The ultimate pleasure of experiencing a new adventure with every page you read, almost living in the different characters, anxiously turning page to page to find out how it ends, is an adrenalin like no compare, something that people who don't read will never know about.

People tell us time and again that there is a lot of knowledge in books. Yeah sure, but forget the knowledge, they are so much fun !!!

IF you don't read... You are missing something.. Trust me !

No comments:

Don't try!

Something I read that has come to mean a lot to me when I look back and connect the dots now.  Trying. It has been my life’s lesson....