Thursday, January 28, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Friends... No no, not the relationship..but the sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Everyone who knows me, knows how crazy I am about those six people, its not the real people but the characters I am talking about. How I wish I had a Chandler or a Ross or a Joey or a Monica or a Rachel or a Phoebe in my life...

I have known times of my life, when I feel so down and depressed and feel like I am rotting inside, when watching a coupla these episodes actually cheer me up enough to still go on. You might think I am A classic freak for saying this, but there are so many things to this sitcom, that makes me relate to this so much or make me wanna have something like that.

Be it a life like that, or a bunch of friends who constantly pull jokes on you and yet stick right by your side when you actually need them...

Sometimes I wonder, isn't that what everybody would want?


No comments:

Don't try!

Something I read that has come to mean a lot to me when I look back and connect the dots now.  Trying. It has been my life’s lesson....