Sleep deprived. I have come precariously close to this term many many times. Although, I have carried through the hours of weary eyed blundering with a lot of dignity and pomp. However, I am experiencing the effects of how far it can go, when the plunge does happen. Like passing out in the middle of a good conversation(err...Sorry Sandy)Sleep is one of my favorite pasttimes. There have been times when I have slept 24 hours straight(no kidding!). Night shift ka side effects. But there have been times when I used to sleep, just for the sake of sleeping. Coz' I used to enjoy it so much.
The bliss, the complete disengage from the whole world, a dream world of your own(probably why I enjoyed Inception so much), the inimitable peace that only sleep can provide. When you do awake, its like a whole new world. It could be good, could be bad. I just it depends on the moment and mood you wake up with. You can sleep your worries or happiness away. Whichever you choose to, usually the choice is the former.
Yet, sleep is sleep as. God given, incomparable mechanism to wash our troubles, trials, tribulations, pains and pleasures away...
Yawn !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment