"You drive home at 2 in the night?","Aren't you even a little scared?","How do you do it, I mean, how do you manage to drive so far, that too at this time of the night?", "Isn't that really far, now? Wow you must be brave." ...Rhetoric questions that arise when I tell people I drive back home at 3am and that too on a bike ! But driving through empty streets, dotted with people, the moon following you and the cool breeze on your face (something that is very hard to find in the humid conditions of Chennai) is a blessing in disguise that not many people take the pains to experience. Kind of a Hotel California effect !
At the end of work, returning back home through a crowded, dumped with traffic end-to-end road, as opposed to an empty road with no traffic and freedom to sing at the top of my voice, I would trade the first one for the latter. Any day !
Yeah I know it is unsafe. But isn't everything in life a risk? I am willing to take this one, at the cost of the experiences I get.
So I am signing off now... Getting ready, full gear on !
Adios Amigos !
1 comment:
Interesting... pretty interesting...
I like that attitude :)
By the way i realised i gave u a email id that was blocked... u could mail me at kurt.garrison@gmail.com... It would be fun if we got in touch again :)
Adios!!!
Post a Comment