
Tears !
They have always followed, whenever I listen to this number. Not because of the melancholy it holds, but the memories. Of the nights, I have spent trying to sleep listening to the rendition from my brother.
Kannadasan, has managed not only to capture the feeling, but the mood of the listener in his words as well. Ilayaraja, being the true genius he is, found just the right mix to tune it to. Not to mention less, Yesudas, with the voice of an angel, spreads his magic through our veins with his voice.
Time and Again, as many times as I have listened to this song, it fails to bore me. Even today, while I channel surf on the television or flick through the radio waves, I go on an automatic standstill whenever I hear the now very familiar tune.
For people, who haven’t experienced what I have, maybe it takes time to find your own song. The one that connects to you from your soul. This song did that to me.
Someday you will find yours too !
They have always followed, whenever I listen to this number. Not because of the melancholy it holds, but the memories. Of the nights, I have spent trying to sleep listening to the rendition from my brother.
Kannadasan, has managed not only to capture the feeling, but the mood of the listener in his words as well. Ilayaraja, being the true genius he is, found just the right mix to tune it to. Not to mention less, Yesudas, with the voice of an angel, spreads his magic through our veins with his voice.
Time and Again, as many times as I have listened to this song, it fails to bore me. Even today, while I channel surf on the television or flick through the radio waves, I go on an automatic standstill whenever I hear the now very familiar tune.
For people, who haven’t experienced what I have, maybe it takes time to find your own song. The one that connects to you from your soul. This song did that to me.
Someday you will find yours too !
No comments:
Post a Comment