Thursday, October 19, 2006

Unsure !!?


A new place brings on a lot of expectations and disappointments. Just like you feel, you have just stepped into the jungle after being in a zoo, there is an evident disorientation. It makes you feel lost and it takes you enough time to find yourself back. Working and doing what you have to do is one thing, but the ways to do it and finding out the ways and means to get the work done is a totally different thing and the most hardest part even.

Sometimes u end up feeling disregarded and ignored and sometimes, bossed around too much. I guess it’s just the starters of work. As work progresses, your relationships with your co-workers do too. Or so I think !

Everything takes time, I guess this will too..

No comments:

Don't try!

Something I read that has come to mean a lot to me when I look back and connect the dots now.  Trying. It has been my life’s lesson....